Ugly shoes yes or not??

by - junio 10, 2014



Hi girls!!! How is your week!? Well today i'll talk to you about ugly shoes, are in super trend, but do you really like them? To me are so horrible and remind me to those ugly flip flops that everyone had in childhood. i'm so sure that i'm not going to buy them, of any kind! But i know that some girls think that they are so originals and comfortable and just  love them and it is  ok if you like them, i dont have any problem with your likes and dislikes. But to me .... no, just not!!  Tell me your opinion in the comments below!



________________________________________


Hola chicas! ¿Como va su semana? :D

Hoy hablare de esta tendencia con la que estoy muy en desacuerdo y son los "ugly shoes", se que pueden ser muy cómodos y tal vez originales pero es que en mi opinión son extremadamente feos y no van con mi estilo, ¿Saben a que me recuerdan? a las chanclas feas que tuvimos en la infancia,  y no me digan que sus madres no les compraron unas así de espantosas, bueno ignoren mi opinión si es que a ustedes si les gustan, a mi me parece que esta bien si les gustan y las usarían yo respeto sus gustos.

Díganme su opinión en los comentarios, a mi me encantara leerlos!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You May Also Like

0 comentarios