All in gray..

by - junio 17, 2014

Hey what's up everybody! yeah i know that i hadn't upload these days but was for a good reason and it's because i had some problems with internet and was impossible upload something, but here i am!
I wear this outfit last week when i went  out with my friend, i chose this because the weather that wasn't so good that day! I love gray i don't know why but for me works with everything!... Let me know your opinion!


_________________________

Hola a todos!!! Si se que no he subido nada estos últimos días pero es que he tenido problemas de internet y se me ha complicado todo, pero ya estoy de regreso y con todo!  
Este outfit lo use para ir a la embajada americana para el tramite de mi visa y de ahí para salir con un amigo a comer y de paso por una cerveza ya que ese día fue la  apertura del mundial  y pues que mejor momento, espero les guste!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You May Also Like

0 comentarios