Father's day...

by - junio 19, 2014



Hi girls! today i will show you some pics that i took the last weekend when my family and i went to a kind of picnic.....

 on a farm, was so fun because i almost died attacked by bay horse but if you dont care my almost dead, i had a good time with my dad and my family. One of the best part of this trip was that i could have  a little break of school and everything, i really recommended this for have a relax time, away from from the world.

..........................

Hola chicas!!!! Hoy les enseñare algunas fotos que tome el fin de semana que fuimos a celebrar el día del padre con un pequeño picnic en una especie de granja o rancho, de verdad que me divertí como una niñita. 
Si están tratando de darse na escapada este tipo de lugares es ideales para relajarse y alejarse de todo el mundo. 













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You May Also Like

0 comentarios